Now that you have decided on what type of session you want now is the time to start thinking about what you want to wear. This is an investment of your keepsakes so making sure they fit with your families lifestyle is important and will make them timeless for you. Below you will find just a few suggestions on how to start. I am available for consultation as well if you wish.
- Coordinate and complement but don’t match completely.
- Wear layers to add textures in monotones colors
- Please no logos on clothes as it is distracting from the overall image
- Monotones and subtle colors look best in photos
- Pick a color palette and go from there
- Pick one member to wear a pattern that you may all draw from and coordinate
- Subtle patterns and colors work best and can easily be coordinated
- Softer palettes look beautiful together
- Shoes matter. The choice of shoes can make or break an outfit. Slipping on a pair of hip, distressed boots or some colorful ballet flats can tie everything together and complete the feel of the session
Below you will find some guideline of examples based on season. Just click on the buttons below to view. Keep in mind when you are choosing your colors where you wish to display or hang your images.